3D printing trend report 2022
Stay up-to-date with the latest 3D printing trends
Gain a deep understanding of the current 3D printing market. This free report tracks the changes in additive manufacturing, from market growth following the coronavirus outbreak, trends in 3D printing applications, and industry predictions for 2022 and beyond.
- The 3D printing market is forecasted to almost triple in size over the next 4 years, reaching a value of $44.5bn in 2026
- 68% of engineering businesses used 3D printing more in 2021 than in 2020
- 3D printing has evolved beyond a rapid prototyping technology only and engineers are using 3D printing for larger production run. 49% printed 10+ parts in their production runs, compared to 36% in 2021.
- 44% of engineering businesses predict the top development in 2022 will be new materials and composites
The 3D Printing Trend Report presents expert insights gained by analyzing three main data sources:
- A survey conducted by Hubs with engineering businesses
- A systematic review of the news reported by the media
- Market trends through a comparison of market analyst reports
Taking a look back over the decades
This report also includes an overview of key events in additive manufacturing over its history and the direction the technology is taking today.
Get your parts manufactured in days
From prototyping to full-scale production. Benefit form our global network of certified manufacturing facillities and get your parts into production in less than 5 minutes.