3D Printing Trend Report 2023
Stay up-to-date with the latest 3D printing trends
Gain a deep understanding of the current 3D printing market. This free report tracks the changes in additive manufacturing, from market growth, trends in 3D printing applications, and industry predictions for 2023 and beyond.
- We predict the overall 3D printing market will grow by 17% to reach $19.9 billion in 2023.
- 71% of businesses surveyed used 3D printing more in 2022 than in 2021.
- 83% of respondents believe 3D printing helped them save substantial costs in their manufacturing pipeline.
- 56% of survey participants named FDM the most frequently used additive technology.
- For 47% of businesses, 3D printing covered 0-20% of overall manufacturing requirements.
- 76.24% of businesses produced 10+ parts in their production runs, up from 49% in 2021.
The 3D Printing Trend Report offers valuable insights gained from analyzing three primary data sources:
- A survey conducted by Hubs with engineering businesses
- A systematic review of the news reported by the media
- Market trends identified by comparing various market analyst reports
Shape of things to come
The report delves into how cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and smart materials are improving design and production processes within the additive manufacturing sector.
Get your parts manufactured in days
From prototyping to full-scale production. Benefit form our global network of certified manufacturing facillities and get your parts into production in less than 5 minutes.
Learn more about our 3D printing, CNC machining, injection molding, and sheet metal fabrication services.