Well, I can’t test it, because my printer is busy at the moment. But try the following workaround:
- Install MakerBot Print and MakerBot Desktop
- Open first MakerBot Desktop and try to connect your Replicator+ (Remote connection)
- Then under Devices -> Device Preferences you can make a manual z-axis offset (Do it step by step and be careful not to damage the extruder or buildplate)
- Close MakerBot Desktop and switch to MakerBot Print
- Prepare your Files and just uncheck Raft in the settings
- Start printing
Hope it works. Would be great to get some Feedback.
I’m from 3d-edu.ch a MakerBot Reseller in Switzerland. We’ll send your desire directly to MakerBot US Engineering Team - because we’re even interested in printing with the MakerBot Replicator+ without Raft.