1. Crank up your active cooling, or point a fan at your print.
2. Your extrusion multiplier looks correct.
3. Lower your layer height, at least for this print, to .2mm.
4. Use supports, set your support offset at .3mm.
5. And most importantly, crank up your cooling settings, that is, the minimum print time per layer. This can be done by the settings in slicer. It allows each layer to cool and crystalize (for PLA only) before the next layer is printed. Also, print 3 at a time, so more time is printed on each. You can get it, I promise!