In my country, 3d printer after tax +vat +vendor profit are expensive.
I want 3d printer for my hobby such as tools, figure, toy and parts for my diy.
And I think PLA and ABS are main filament to print.
I’m interesting 2 models
1) wanhao duplicator 6 ==> 910 usd
- spare parted is common
- have built in frame (can diy acrylic cover)
- there are representative sell in country.
- not sure about support
2) original prusa i3 mk2s kit ===> 970 - 1,300 usd (ps for mk3 kit cost 1,200 - 1,500 usd)
- good support
- various mods
- spare parts (not sure where to buy such as heat bed)
- no frame and cover
- less rigidity
So, could you advise me about printed quality of these 2 model