I’m looking to get a sub-$500 (ish) 3D printer. Here’s some of the criteria I’m looking for:
- 200x200x250 build size or better, especially on the z-height. Delta an exception on X-Y.
- 100°C or better heated bed with quick heating. Would prefer one of the beds that doesn’t require tape, glue, hairspray, etc.
- GOOD hotend - Capable of 260°C (250°C minimum). Volcano style hotends are nice for speed.
FAST! Spoiled by our PolyPrinter (250mm/sec) at work and my Lulzbot (150mm/sec) at home. I’d like something capable of high speeds, since I can always slow it down. Like asking an Olympic sprinter to Jog the 100m dash. This is a very important criteria to meet for me.
- Reliable - While I expect to tweak settings to get prints looking nice, I need a machine that can reliably print with good repeatability on accuracy.
- Auto bed leveling - a REALLY nice feature to have just in case the bed is warped
- WiFi - nice to have, but not absolutely necessary
- Good customer service - In case a problem comes up, I want them to be helpful and easy to reach
So far, these have caught my attention, but I’m unsure which would be best.
Tevo Flash - looks fast, Volcano clone hotend, can order with bed leveling, neat heated bed
FLSun QQ Delta - looks fast, auto bed leveling, Buildtak like surface on bed
Creality Ender 3 Pro - decent speed, good reputation, neat heated bed
Flyingbear Ghost - partially enclosed, smaller z-height than I’d like but X-Y look good
Geeetech A10 - CR10 look-alike, web slicer, WiFi, decent looking bed
Quick list for a few other options:
- Geeetech A30
- Anycubic Chiron
- Creality CR-20
- Creality CR-10 Mini
I appreciate ANY help, suggestions, experiences you can give me!