Go to production faster with online CNC machining
CNC machining is the most cost-effective technology for manufacturing custom metal parts today. It is ideal for both functional prototyping and batch production. Online manufacturing networks give engineers instant access to available manufacturing capacity globally.
Learn how to integrate online CNC machining into your workflows, avoid common design pitfalls to minimize costs, and accelerate your design and manufacturing cycles to meet demanding deadlines.
Join us to learn
- How online manufacturing can simplify your sourcing process
- What are the key design restrictions for CNC machining
- How to choose from the available materials and finishes
- How to minimize the cost of production with actionable tips
- How to choose between the different manufacturing solutions
Our manufacturing experts will also answer all your questions in the live Q&A.
Don’t miss the rest of the Design for Production webinar series.
Save Your Spot
David Nguyen helps engineers, architects, and designers bring their projects to life. His area of expertise is Design for Manufacturing, and he is the Hubs in-house CNC machining specialist. Before joining Hubs, David worked as an engineering project coordinator, understanding in practice the pain points of managing a manufacturing project and sourcing parts for production.