No problem. Thanks for the reply. I will look into the link. I bought an acrylic enclosure and attempted to print Taulman 645 nylon last night. The results were catastrophic. I tried painter’s tape three different ways. I tried a single layer vertical (which failed). I tried a single layer horizontal (which failed). I tried a vertical layer with an overlapping diagonal layer (which also failed). In each case I also used a glue stick over the tape. With each print attempt, the printer head pulled the tape off. I know my bed is properly leveled because my PLA prints are terrific. Without the tape, the machine lays down a perfect raft but when it tries to build a structure, it all goes to hell. Tonight I’m going to open up my extruder and hotend and see if things need cleaned or my Bowden needs replacing. I’m going to look at the link you offered as well as an extruder upgrade. I’m also going to make a list of Cura settings for this nylon because multiple sources on the net all differ. I’ve tried them all and have had no success.