Utility supplies: Klein Tools introduces the Magnetizer/Demagnetizer with single-swipe operation to easily magnetize and demagnetize screwdriver tips and bits. Using powerful rare-earth magnets, the portable magnetizer increases productivity by holding fasteners onto the screwdriver tip.
Magnetizer/Demagnetizer (Cat. No. MAG2)
• Single-swipe operation easily magnetizes and demagnetizes
o To magnetize the screwdriver: insert screwdriver shaft fully into magnetizing slot; avoid rotating shaft while drawing out slowly
o To demagnetize the screwdriver: insert shaft fully into the smallest demagnetizing slot that fits; avoid rotating shaft while drawing out slowly
• Features rare-earth magnets to provide a fast, strong and long-lasting magnetic charge
• Fits most screwdrivers, including precision screwdrivers, 1/4 Slotted, #2 Phillips and #3 Phillips
• Includes stainless steel key ring to attach to tool bags or backpacks
• U.S. patent-pending
• No batteries required
• Compact, portable size allows users to keep the tool accessible on any job
“Workbench-style magnetizers have existed for many years, but the Klein Tools Magnetizer/Demagnetizer is designed for professional tradespeople who need a foolproof tool on hand every day,” says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This compact and portable tool uses a single swipe to magnetize and demagnetize screwdrivers to get the job done. You’ll wonder what you ever did without it.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.