Utility vehicle: The 4-wheel Jarraff tree trimmer comes with several different tire options for a wide variety of transmission and distribution line ROW maintenance applications. These options range from small all-terrain tires to large, heavy-duty log-skidder style tires. The 4-wheel drive Jarraff offers minimal maintenance and a low ground pressure. Travel time is significantly reduced with this model.
Imperial Technical Specifications:
• Maximum cutting height: 75 ft.
• Rotation: 360 degrees + on turntable
• Upper controls: 2 four-way joysticks
• Traveling length: 41 ft. 6 in.
• Boom: Non-conductive telescoping fiberglass
• Saw: Specifically designed, 24-in. diameter, 3200 rpm
• Engine: Tier IV Cummins, liquid cooled, 130 hp, electronic controlled
• Fuel capacity: 46 gallons, approx 2 gallons per hour
• Winch: 20,000 lb winch, 150 ft. of 5/8-in. cable included
• Push blade: 8 feet, hydraulically controlled
• Hydrostatically Driven
• Operates off all quadrants without outriggers