Safety products: Columbus McKinnon’s easy-to-use Little Mule wire grips can be used with a variety of wire sizes and types, so fewer grip changes are required. They also have large handle eye openings for easy opening, attaching and releasing to prevent lock-ups. Made of forged steel, Little Mule grips are both durable and lightweight, making them ideal for a variety of utility jobs.
Benefits & Features
All models are rated for a variety of wire sizes and types, so fewer grip changes are required.
• NO LOCK-UPS
Grips open easily and release instantly to quickly insert or remove wire.
• LARGE HANDLE EYE OPENING
Accepts standard hooks and easily attaches to tackle blocks.
• FORGED STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Durable yet lightweight.
• YELLOW CHROMATE FINISH
Protects components from rust and corrosion.
• MODELS TO FIT WIRE GAUGE SIZES OF .04 in. TO 1.25 in.
• BULLDOG-TYPE JAW OR PARALLEL JAW
• STANDARD AND HOT LINE MODELS
• For 5000 lb., 10,000 lb. and 12,000 lb. capacity models: Replacement jaws with smooth and aggressive teeth available. More aggressive tooth design reduces slippage and cable damage. Suitable for applications requiring exclusive use on EHS cable or guy strand.
• For 2,000 lb. capacity models: Replacement jaws available with aggressive teeth only.