POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 7g - Electrical Generators’ full session discussion: What is needed to avoid failure of generators faced with flexible duty or long life? Innovative technologies will be presented in this session.
- Andreas Feldmueller, Director of Expanded Scope Solutions with Siemens AG
- Thomas Sabel, Maintenance Director with EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- Matthias Baca, Head Generator Design in Power and Gas with Siemens Power and Gas
- Pawel Berger, Turbogenerator Specialist with EthosEnergy Poland S.A.
- Enrico Savorelli, Product Manager with Camlin Power Ltd
- “Innovative Generator Products for High Operational Flexibility at Low Product, Installation and Operational Cost”
- “Turbogenerators: Lifetime Extension and Increasing Output Capabilities – Critical Aspects of Uprate and Refurbishment”
- “Generator On-Line Partial Discharge Monitoring – A Diagnostic and Financial Tool to Manage Power Assets”
Conference Track: Track G - Modern Plant Management
Time: 2:00PM - 3:30PM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.