POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 7d - Implementation of Storage Solutions’ full session discussion: New applications of storage technologies in real projects.
- Mathias Meusburger, Head of Excitation Department with Andritz Hydro GmbH
- Christoph Blessing, Senior Engineer with EnBW Kraftwerke AG
- Tomi Medved, Researcher / PhD Candidate with University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Gert De Block, Secretary General with CEDEC
- Carsten Krause, Managing Director with AREVA H2Gen GmbH
- “The STORY of Showing Added Value of Storage in Distribution System”
- “Storage as a Tool for Smart Distribution”
- “Long Term (Seasonal) Storage in a PV Field Test with the "Hydrogen Chain" - Demonstration Project Arzberg, Germany”
Conference Track: Track D - Integration & Energy Storage
Time: 2:00PM - 3:30PM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.