POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 6d - Update on Energy Storage Technologies’ full session discussion: Learn about the maturity costs and trends in energy storage that are explored in the session.
- Francois Giger, Strategy Director, Thermal Generation & Engineering Direction with Electricite de France
- James Cronin, Principal Consultant with Cronin Energy Consulting
- Dirk Uwe Sauer, Chair Electrochemical Energy Conversion with Institute for PGS, RWTH Aachen Unviersity
- Herfried Harreiter, Head of Maintenance Coordination and Asset Management with Verbund Hydro Power GmbH
- Keith McGrane, Head of Energy Storage with Gaelectric
- Michael Lippert, Business Development Manager with SAFT
- “Energy Storage Technologies: Maturity, Costs, Trends”
- “Pumped Storage - Reliable Flexibility”
- “Commercialisation of Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES)”
- “Managing Massive Wind Integration in Electricity Grids with Lithium-Ion Energy Storage”
Conference Track: Track D - Integration & Energy Storage
Time: 11:00AM - 12:30PM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.