POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 6c - Biomass & Waste-to-Energy Update’ full session discussion: Presenting some of the latest project developments and technologies in a field listed in the top ten of importance for the industry.
- Osman Turkmen, Founder & CEO with TRL Trade Ltd. & TRL Enerji ve Makine Ltd.Şti.
- Matti Rautanen, Manager - Research and Development with Valmet Technologies Oy
- Harm Grobrügge, EBA Vice-President with European Biogas Association
- Walter Howard, CEO with ALTER NRG
- Frank Scholdann Lund, Sales Manager with Aalborg Energie Technik
- Lars Fenger, Project Manager with HOFOR
- “Current and Imminent State of Biogas/Biomethane”
- “Plasma Gasification: Large Scale Waste-to-Energy Plants”
- “Key Challenges and Investment Risks when Building Biomass-Fired CHP Plant”
- “HOFOR Goes Towards CO2 Neutrality by Utilizing CFB’s Capabilities”
Conference Track: Track C - Renewable Energy
Time: 11:00AM - 12:30PM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.