POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 4d - Future Integration Concepts & Trends’ full session discussion: A presentation of technologies showing the realistic integration solutions of tomorrow.
- Bernt Frydenberg, Advisor – Low to zero CO2 technologie with Mercapto Consult
- Gerhard Brandt, Global Marketing Manager, Power and Water Automation with ABB AG
- Gerhard Schlegl, Head of Project Development & Sales Support Power Plants with MAN Diesel & Turbo SE
- Guila De Zotti, Phd Student with Technical University of Denmark
- John Bøgild Hansen, Senior Research Engineer with Haldor Topsøe A/S
- “Next Level Hybrid Power Plants”
- “Smart-Energy Operating-System; A framework for Implementing Flexible and Integrated Energy Systems”
- “Solid Oxide Electrolysis: A Key Enabling Technology for Integration of Intermittent Power Production”
Conference Track: Track D - Integration & Energy Storage
Time: 4:00PM - 5:30PM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.