POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 4a - Looking beyond the EU Borders’ full session discussion: How other countries are addressing similar and local challenges.
- Cezmi Bilmez, General Manager with WSP - Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Wolfgang Benesch, Director Energy Technologies with STEAG Energy Services GmbH
- Hader Farghaly, Partner with Open Chance & Associates
- Tamer Turna, Chief Executive Officer with Yildirim Energy Holding Inc.
- Aleksandar Kovacevic, Energy Economist with OIES
- “Unbundling of the Egyptian Grid -- Challenges and Opportunities”
- “Aftermath of the Privatisation Policy of the Turkish Government under Consideration of the Paris Agreement - 2015”
- “Power Investment Momentum in the Western Balkans”
Conference Track: Track A - Strategies for Change
Time: 4:00PM - 5:30PM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.