POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 2d - Practical Approaches to Energy Integration’ full session discussion: Power generation systems face intermittency, smart grid management and frequency control. This session provides examples of the constraints and solutions to overcome these difficulties.
- Philippe Delage, Consultant with PhD.Advisory
- Sven Granfors, Manager, Power Systems with Solvina International AB
- Anders Dyrelund, Senior Market Manager with Ramboll
- Giordano Torri, Chief Technology Officer with Fincatieri SI spa
- Martin Aten, Senior Electrical Engineer with Uniper Technologies Ltd
- Lorenz Ueing, Business Development with Clozed Loop Energy AG
- Bodo von Düring, CEO with Clozed Loop Energy AG
- “Integration of Wind and Solar in the Smart Energy System”
- “Integration of Diesel Generators with Renewable Sources and Energy Storage Systems”
- “Generator Stability Study for High ROCOF Events in a Low Inertia Grid”
- “CLEAG: Advanced Geothermal Energy”
Conference Track: Track D - Integration & Energy Storage
Time: 11:00AM - 12:30PM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.