POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 1d - Energy Integration in Europe: The Vision - Panel Discussion’ full session discussion: Discussing the policies, opportunities and challenges of reaching the required integration of the different sectors that use energy to achieve the transformation towards sustainability.
- Michael Brown, Director with Delta Energy & Environment
- William D’haeseleer, Professor & Director with KU Leuven Energy Institute
- Matti Supponen, Policy Co-Ordinator with European Commission, DG ENERGY
- Richard Zweiler, President with Güssing Energy Technologies
- Jacob Klimstra, Energy & Engine Consultant with Jacob Klimstra Consultancy
- Bernt Frydenberg, Advisor – Low to zero CO2 technologie with Mercapto Consult
Conference Track: Track D - Integration & Energy Storage
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.