As our understanding of how moisture movement in transformers improves, so does the evolution of how we measure it and what it means to the life of the asset.
Based on the attendance levels and positive feedback from this webinar, we’re offering another opportunity to attend again. As a continuation of the first webinar in this series entitled “Understanding Moisture Dynamics in Power Transformers”, in this presentation we will review some of the fundamentals previously covered but also discuss some more advanced topics highlighted below and share more data and insights gained from field test results.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Moisture in Transformers background – where does it come from and what effect does it have?
- New Data on the Moisture Exchange between Cellulose and Oil
- Moisture Measurement Hysteresis and the Moisture “Cloud”
- Correlating Online Moisture in Oil Measurement to Cellulose Moisture
- Benefits of Online Drying of Transformers
Please join us for this webcast sponsored by Vaisala.