Utility supplies: BURNDY, a manufacturer and provider of wire management solutions to the Solar PV industry, announces the addition of the new ACC-FWT flange securement clip to the WILEY line.
The ACC-FWT flange securement clips are used to secure a cable tray to PV module frames. The ACC-FWT is made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel, which makes it a durable, long lasting and reliable solution for all environments. The ACC-FWT is easy to install and can be installed onto flanges of various thicknesses. ACC-FWT flange securement clips are the perfect solution for keeping the PV installation neat, clean, and free from ground faults.
• Innovative design that allows for quick and easy installations
• High quality, long-lasting, labor saving securement solution
• Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel provides high durability and performance in all environments
• Installs onto the module frame and cable tray flange
• Clips accommodate:
o 12-28 ga galvanized steel or aluminum cable tray
o Module frames that range from 1.3mm to 3mm in thickness
• Snake-tongue tabs securely anchor clips to module frames and cable tray
• Recommended for outdoor use
• Custom designs are available on request
• Application is not limited to Solar PV applications, can be used when securing or connecting any flat sheet metals in a similar orientation.