Work light: Whelen’s Pioneer LiFe LF35 Portable Area Light is the first of its kind, combining an all new Pioneer SlimLine™ optic with the portability and flexibility of a grab and go light, designed to bring Whelen's advanced Pioneer technology where other lights can't go.
The Intelligent Inductive Charger™ with no exposed contacts provides easy, wireless charging, and the built-in battery is lightweight and thermally protected. The LiFe LF35 is just 7.5 pounds, lighter than any other portable area light on the market today.
• All new SlimLine optic is optimized for portable applications in order to control and focus light to work areas
• Includes two optic lenses: Floodlight lens, 8° TIR spotlight lens
• Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damages
• 100% solid-state electronics
• Color temperatures reach 6,000° kelvin, simulating bright midday light
• 3,500 usable lumens
• Impact resistant glass reinforced nylon housing is available in Safety Yellow
• Adjustable ratcheting mechanism allows for a 180° range of uninterrupted light
• Push-button power switch and top handle are easy to use with gloved hands
• Well balanced top handle is designed to be over the center of mass
• Attach a sling or carabiner to the light for easy transportation
• IP67 rated for dust and water resistance
• Virtually no RFI/EMI radiation, the portable area light will not interfere with portable communication devices