POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 7c - Sector Coupling’ full session discussion: Real world examples of how electricity, heating, mobility, and industry can link together to unlock the full potential of renewables.
- Steven Laycock, Managing Director with Aeltari International SPRL
- Alexander Dlouhy, Partner with Osborne Clarke
- Arthur Heberle, Deputy Vice President Innovation & New Products with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Europe GmbH
- Richard Zweiler, President with Güssing Energy Technologies
- “Legal Framework for Business Models for Power to Gas”
- “Carbon Capture and Usage: Linking the Power Sector with Mobility/Transportation and Chemical Industry”
- “Güssing: from 100% Renewables in 1996 to PtL in 2017”
Conference Track: Track C - Renewable Energy
Time: 2:00PM - 3:30PM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.