POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 6g - Emissions: Advanced Technologies for SOx and Mercury Reduction’ full session discussion: Learn how technology is keeping pace with tighter emissions standards in the power sector.
- Bernd von der Heide, Chief Executive Officer with Mehldau & Steinfath Umwelttechnik GmbH
- Mariola Kobylanska, Manager of FGC Technology Innovation Department with Rafako S.A.
- Stefan Binkowski, Department Manager for Flue Gas Cleaning Processes with Steinmüller Engineering GmbH – IHI Group Company
- Stephane Crevecoeur, Market Manager Flue Gas Cleaning with Carmeuse
- Jon Norman, DSI Sales & Technology Manager with United Conveyor Corporation
- “The Increase of Mercury Capture by Oxidation and Reemission Prevention in Wet FGD Systems”
- “Next Generation of Tray Technology to Optimize Plant Performance and Reduce Pressure Loss”
- “Old Coal Fired Power Plants vs. Requirements in Flexibility & SOx Removal a Solution to Avoid Plant Retirement”
- “Emissions Control”
Conference Track: Track G - Modern Plant Management
Time: 11:00AM - 12:30PM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.