POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 5g - Emissions: Advanced Technologies for NOx Reduction’ full session discussion: Showcasing technologies for emission reduction using non catalytic selective reduction and in situ prevention of NOx content in flue gas.
- Thomas Sabel, Maintenance Director with EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- Wilhelm Kleffner, Consulting Engineer with IPC - Independent Power Consulting
- Wolfgang Schüttenhelm, Senior Vice President with ERC Emissions-Reduzierungs-Concepte GmbH
- Christian Storm, Head of Process Engineering Dept. with Babcock Borsig Steinmüller GmbH
- Bernd von der Heide, Chief Executive Officer with Mehldau & Steinfath Umwelttechnik GmbH
- Carl Clayton, C&I Engineer with Drax Group PLC
- Geoff Lewis, APC Consultant with Schneider Electric
- “SNCR for Large Combustion Plants - Most Recent Application at a 380 MWel Lignite-Fired Boiler”
- “Retrofit of the Firing System and Emission Reduction At Nikola Tesla A3”
- “Application of SNCR Technology in Coal-Fired Boilers (225 MWel) – Better Performance and Cost Saving with Selective Cooling”
- “Emission Minimisation by Real-time Combustion Optimisation”
Conference Track: Track G - Modern Plant Management
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.