POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 5d - Why Energy Storage?’ full session discussion: Benefits and costs energy storage - exploring challenges and options.
- Hugh Logue, Director, Gaelectric Ltd. & Gaelectric Energy Storage Ltd. with Executive Board Member, Eu Assoc Storage Energy
- Patrick Clerens, Secretary General with The European Association for Storage of Energy - EASE a.i.s.b.l.
- Vera Silva, Research Program Director “Electricity Systems and Markets” with EDF R&D
- Mike O'Hare, Grid Edge Programme Lead with National Grid
- “Energy Storage - Why & How?”
- “Technical and Economic Analysis of the European Electricity System with 60% RES”
- “The Need for More Battery Storage in the UK and its Resulting Commercial Opportunities”
Conference Track: Track D - Integration & Energy Storage
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.