POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 5b - Cyber Security Implementation & Regulation’ full session discussion: The technology and regulatory framework needed in the battle against cyber encroachment into critical infrastructure.
- Aniello Gentile, Gentile with ENEL
- Richard Biala, Cyber Security Sales with ABB
- Theodor Rosch, Service Portfolio Manager with Siemens AG
- Stefan Schoenen-Steinberg, Project Manager with Siemens
- Gereon Abendroth, Partner with Osborne Clarke
- Daniel Breuer, Senior Associate with Osborne Clarke
- Bulent Baskus, Lead Consultant-Software Engineer with STM A.S.
- Aydin Direskeneli, Lead Consultant-Systems Engineer with STM A.S.
- “Cyber Security for Power Automation Systems - Effects on Business Processes in Power Plants”
- “Assured Cyber Security within Digitized, Integrated OT and IT Systems”
- “NIS Directive – Roadmap to EU Cybersecurity – Germany’s Legal Framework on IT Security of Critical Infrastructure”
- “Cyber Warfare and Critical Infrastructure Security”
Conference Track: Track B - Mastering the Digital Era
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM on Thrusday, June 29, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.