POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 4e - Gas Fired Hybrid Solutions’ full session discussion: Exploring the application of different hybrid systems intended to improve the stability of grids impacted by intermittent generation.
- Carlos Koeneke, Vice President, Project Engineering with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Americas, Inc.
- Fabrizio De Candia, Global Power Business Consultant with SS&A Power Consultancy Gmbh
- Denilson Espirito Santo, Director with Sisterm Thermal System
- Uwe Fuchs, Senior Sales Manager for Battery Energy Storage Solutions with Siemens AGEM MS PA APS BD
- James DiCampli, Engineer with GE
- Hans-Alexander Öst, Manager, Business Development, Energy Solutions with Wärtsilä
- “Developing High Efficiency Cogeneration / Trigeneration Systems to Reduce Country CO2 Emissions”
- “Battery Storage Systems for Gas-fired Power Generation Solutions”
- “State of the Art Hybrid Solutions for Energy Storage and Grid Firming”
- “Optimization of a Gas Fired Engine Power Plant with Energy Storage Batteries in an Isolated Grid”
Conference Track: Track E - Gas Fired Generation
Time: 4:00PM - 5:30PM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.