POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 3e - Flexibility’ full session discussion: Increasing shares of intermittent renewables drive demand for more flexibility. How is conventional gas fired generation adapting?
- Kristian Mäkelä, General Manager with Wärtsilä Finland Oy
- Gerardo Marquez, Engineering Technical Standards Manager - Power & Construction with Chubb
- Elton Hooper, Global Product Marketing Manager for Siemens Distributed Generation with Siemens AG
- Laurent Cornu, 9HA Product Manager with GE Power
- Sosuke Nakamura, Director with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Americas
- Jason Rowell, Associate Vice President and Turbine Technologies Manager with Black & Veatch
- “Emerging Trends in Distributed Generation”
- “Commercial Applications of GE’s 7HA and 9HA Gas Turbines”
- “Commissioning Results of Mitsubishi Hitachi latest 50 Hz Gas Turbine Fleet”
- “Optimising Flexible Combined Cycle Costs and Performance”
Conference Track: Track E - Gas Fired Generation
Time: 2:00PM - 3:30PM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.