POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 3d - Effective Management of Integrated Energy Systems’ full session discussion: This session is focused on innovative solutions and technologies for integrated systems management.
- Giancarlo Benelli, Senior Consultant with Green Engine Consulting S.R.L
- Sven Granfors, Manager, Power Systems with Solvina International AB
- Wilhelm Kleffner, Consulting Engineer with IPC - Independent Power Consulting
- Jochen Schwill, Founder and CEO with Next Kraftwerke GmbH
- Gerhard Brandt, Global Marketing Manager, Power and Water Automation with ABB AG
- Robbie Claase, Associate Engineer with Atkins Ltd.
- “Avoid the Instability of the Electric Grid using Strategic Storage Supply and Established Techniques to Support the Grid Against Overproduction”
- “The Flexibility Principle of the Future Energy Market: First Shift, then Store”
- “Control and Optimization Solutions for the 4th Generation of District Heating and Cooling Networks”
- “Megawatts to Negawatts: The Barriers to Unlocking a Pull Market for Demand Side Response in the UK”
Conference Track: Track D - Integration & Energy Storage
Time: 2:00PM - 3:30PM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.