POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 1e - The Challenges of Project Development’ full session discussion: Developing a gas fired plant is no easy task in today`s market – Through relevant case studies, we explore what it really takes to succeed.
- Peter Hughes, Business Development Director with Black & Veatch Ltd.
- Jose Maria Bronte Malo, Director General with Bahia de Bizkaia Electricidad,S.L.
- Sean Greany, Project Development Director with UK Power Reserve Ltd
- Marcin Wasilewski, Executive Director, Power & Heat with PKN ORLEN
- Simon Jameson, Head of Operations & Projects with Calon Energy Limited
- “Lessons Learned from the UK's Power Market”
- “Industrial Co-Generation Based on H-Class – CCGT Płock Project in Poland”
- “Development of a 1,600MW CCGT in the UK”
Conference Track: Track E - Gas Fired Generation
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.