POWER-GEN Europe 2017 ‘Session 1a - Will the Lights Go Out? Why and When? - Panel Discussion’ full session discussion: Focussing on energy security, fuel, grid and cyber defence.
- Aniello Gentile, Gentile with ENEL
- John Horner, Director with E for Energy UK
- Mike O'Hare, Grid Edge Programme Lead with National Grid
- Tim Vink, Director Regulatory Affairs with Honeywell
- Alexander Dlouhy, Partner with Osborne Clarke
Conference Track: Track A - Strategies for Change
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
To engage with other attendees & exhibitors check out the hubs Connect page. Click here for More POWER-GEN Europe Conference Session Videos.