The 3D Printing Handbook
Technologies, design and applications
If you’re a professional looking to master the key aspects of 3D printing, this book is for you.
The 3D Printing Handbook provides practical advice on selecting the right technology and how-to design for 3D printing, based upon first-hand experience from the industry’s leading experts.
See more vendors →
- Insights into the mechanism behind all major 3D printing technologies
- An understanding of the benefits and limitations of each technology
- Decision making tools for technology selection
- Actionable design advice and guidelines
- Industry case studies from world-leading brands
“A much-needed resource for designers and engineers at any level of experience to better understand [3D printing] technology.”
“Hubs draw on the thousands of 3D printing hours they have clocked up and bring this experience to the reader.”
“An impressive job capturing the most important elements of 3D printing in an easy to understand and visually dynamic manner.”
“Whether you are a novice or a well-aged veteran, you will certainly find many things you don't yet know in this book”
Watch how it's made
Get your parts manufactured in days
From prototyping to full-scale production. Benefit form our global network of certified manufacturing facillities and get your parts into production in less than 5 minutes.